Summer weddings will always hold a special place in our hearts. And not just because our beloved hydrangeas are usually showing off. Today’s Raleigh wedding is proof that an August wedding can be truly perfect for any style. Your Day by Meredith made this couple’s dream Southern wedding a reality. The couple exchanged vows under the magnolias as their closest family and friends watched. These stunning pictures by Tiffany Johnson are proof that Impultz Entertainment kept the dance floor packed and rocking! The florals provided by Brides and Bouquets looked magical whether being held by the bride or on display under a canopy of string lights and a tent provided by Capital Events. Covid may have detoured Miranda and Patrick’s original wedding date, but it couldn’t touch this beautiful summer evening. Congratulations to the picture-perfect couple and thank you for choosing Mims House as your wedding venue!
– Florist: Gregg Kennedy at Brides & Bouquets
– Makeup Artist: Caroline Cale at Merle Norman of Wilson, NC
– Hairstylist: Destiny Tyson at Hair Café of Greenville, NC
– Director: Your Day by Meredith // Meredith Davis
– DJ: Impultz Entertainment, Brad Perkins
– Videographer: Sarah Reaves at Lovely Blushes
– Wedding Venue: Leslie-Alford-Mims House
– Caterer: Carl & Chelle’s Grill in Goldsboro
– Cake Designer: Wildflour’s Cakes
– Invitations: Etsy and Morgan Printing Company
– Musicians-Violinist: Udeshi Hargett
– Pastor : Michael Crocker
– Ring Designer: Gabriel & Co.
– Dress Designer and Boutique: Oak City Bridal- Downtown Raleigh
– Groom & Groomsmen attire: Jos A. Bank