There’s a little football game coming on the tube this upcoming Sunday. Not sure if you knew that or not. It’s called the Super Bowl or something like that. Can we all just be honest with one another? We will really be tuning in to see Adam Levine. At least I know I will.
Over the years, I’ve been extremely vocal about my admiration for all things Maroon 5. In fact, I can remember exactly where I was when I first heard the album “Songs About Jane” in 2002. First love. Hometown. Bonfire. One of those nights and bands you never forget.
The first concert Brooke and I attended together was M5 and my love for them only intensified. Especially since at that show, we were front row, Brooke peed in her pants, I ate a BBQ sandwich off of the pavement and I was given a keepsake drumstick. Sometimes you just need a synopsis of the story versus the details.
This Sunday, the pigskin on the field won’t be the only one getting attention. If you’re planning on hosting or attending a Super Bowl party, take a page from our book and serve up some Everything Bagel Pigs in the Blanket. Our trick play? Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel Seasoning. This easy-to-make finger food will no doubt score you a touchdown.
1 Package Crescent Dough (cut into 1-inch triangles)
Monterrey Jack Cracker Cut Cheese
1 Package Lit’l Smokies
1 Egg (whisked)
Trade Joe’s Everything but the Bagel Seasoning
1. Preheat oven 375 degrees
2. Place a slice of cheese and then a hot dog on top of the dough and wrap around.
3. Repeat with all the pieces of crescent dough and place on sheet tray, seam-side down.
4. Next, brush the top of the dough with egg wash and generously sprinkle everything bagel seasoning on top.
5. Bake according to package instructions (approximately 12 minutes).
6. Enjoy this kicked-up-a-notch comfort food!
If you'd prefer to reach out to us directly, you can get in touch via: